Tour – 2 Seven Churches of Revelation Tour (4 Nights – 5 Days)
- Tour Duration: 4 nights / 5 days
- Days of Operation: Private Tour – Regular Tour
- Destination’s: Turkey
- Hotel’s Class: 5, 4, 3 Stars Hotel or Tourist Class
- Season: All Year
- Airfare Included: No
- Tour Customizable: Yes
3 nights Kusadasi, 1 night Pamukkale. Seven Churches of Revelation: 4 nights – 5 days.
Day 1: Istanbul – Izmir – Kusadasi
Transfer from your hotel in Istanbul to the airport to take the flight to Izmir. Arrive Izmir, transfer to your hotel in Selcuk. Dinner at the hotel. Overnight in Kusadasi. (Dinner)
Day 2: Ephesus
After breakfast at the hotel, depart for Ephesus. Visit the ruins of the Temple of Artemis, one of the seven wonders of the ancient world. Then proceed to the Ancient City of Ephesus where you will explore some of the best preserved theatres, fountains and buildings in the world. A definite must while in Turkey. Then, not to be forgotten is the House of the Virgin Mary on top of Mountain. A pilgrimage site for many people of all denominations. Dinner and over-night at Kusadasi. (Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner)
Day 3: Symrna – Pergamon / (Pergamum)
Early depart from hotel after breakfast for Pergamon via Izmir. Red Hall, Asclepieon and Acropolis are the sites to be visited at Pergamon. After lunch, depart for Izmir. We will visit St. Polycarp Church at Izmir (Smyrna). Dinner and over-night at Kusadasi. (Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner)
Day 4: Thyatira – Philadelphia – Sardes
After breakfast, depart from Selcuk to Thyatira whose remains include a temple and large church. Visit Philadelphia with its famous church of Philadelphia which was an important place for the spreading of the Christian faith. After lunch, continue on to Sardes, the wealthy capital of the ancient Lydian Empire and one of the most amazing sites in Turkey. After our visits at Sardes, we will head to Pamukkale, where we will spend this night. Dinner and over-night at Pamukkale. (Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner)
Day 5: Laodicea – Denizli – Istanbul
Breakfast is served at the hotel. Depart from the hotel and visit what remain of the Ancient City of Hierapolis and the travertens. Lunch at Pamukkale. After lunch drive to Laodicea which is mentioned in Revelations by St. John and in ancient times was known as “The City of Compromise”. After visiting Laodicea, transfer to Denizli Airport to take your flight to Istanbul. End of our services. (Breakfast-Lunch)
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- 4 Nights, 4 Star Hotel Accommodation including breakfast and dinner
- Domestic Flight Ticket from Istanbul to Izmir and Denizli to Istanbul.
- All sightseeing tours as described in the itinerary.
- All admission fees to the visited sites.
- English speaking tour guide thru the package.
- All meals as stated in the itinerary.
- Transportation by air-conditioned, non smoking vehicle.
- All Taxes and service fees.
- International airfares.
- Airport tax.
- Visa for Turkey.
- Any tips to guide.
- Driver or staff at hotels.
- Items of a personal nature.
- Drinks with meals (except the drinks served with breakfast) and medical services.