Jeep Safari is a really good and fun experience in the untouched forests and bays. This safari includes swimming breaks and offers visiting crystal clear waterfalls which help you to wash away the dust of the road. Especially you will have a chance to explore the nature in this jeep safari. It is actually not a rally and the average speed is 30 miles per hour. After a break you can climb and see the ancient tombs. The next station is the historic castle about the height of 1000 metres and the monastery. It is really interesting that you can take a bath while visiting the Zeus cave and drink the spring water.
- We pick up our customers from their hotels between 08:30 and 10:00 in the morning. We leave from Kusadasi at ten and our adventure starts.
- Firstly, Kirazli village is visited. About half an hour, we come around in this village.
- We take a break in village cafe and visit mosque. Our guide give informations about village and mosque.
- After then, we passes into the Gokcealan, Yenikoy and Ecekoy way and we arrive into Camlik to the mountain ways.
- We take a break for lunch about one hour. After the lunch, we go the Pamucak beach. We arrive to the pamucak beach after fourty minutes. At the the Pamucak beach, a break is taken for swimming.
- After then we come back to the Kusadasi and bring back our customers to their hotels.
- English speaking guide