Ephesus Half Day (7 Wonders of The World)
Half Day Ephesus visitation includes seeing a part of Ephesus. This visitation does not include visiting the House of Virgin Mary. Ephesus is popular because of it is one of the best preserved ancient sites of the world. You’ll get impressed by the Temple of Artemis which is one of the “Seven Wonders”, the Library of Celcius which is a two thousand years old amphi theatre.
- Meeting with your tour guide at the Hotel arround 08:00.
- Departing to Ephesus direction.
- After driving around 12 miles to north of Kusadasi you will be arriving at the Upper Gate of Ephesus Ancient City.
- Visiting the Ancient City for about 2 hours of duration and taking your way to Temple of Artemis which is only about 5 min. drive from the Bottom Gate of Ephesus.
- Tour will finish arround 12:30
- Transportation with 2011-2012 Model Vehicles.
- Professional Licensed Tour Guide
- Entrance Fees
- Parking Fees
- Four hours of duration
- Food and Beverage