Ephesus Full Day
Ephesus is a popular place for all tourists. It has so many visitors in all seasons of the year. Ephesus is an important place because of it is one of the best preserved ancient sites of the world. Visitors who come to Ephesus are impressed by the Temple of Artemis (one of the Seven Wonders), the Library of Celcius (which is a two thousand years old amphi theatre) and of course, the House of Virgin Mary.
• Visit ancient ruins of ephesus (see half day itinery)
• Lunch is served at approx 13:oo
• After lunch we visit the basilica of St.John
• Visit to golden ephesus jewellery centre
• Return to hotel approx. 17:00